IALC-accredited French language school, France langue is offering weekly online French courses that combine general French with themed workshops, allowing students to improve their language skills and knowledge of French culture.
Classes will take place on Microsoft Teams allowing a truly communicative classroom environment with live annotation, break-off rooms, chat groups, class polls and more.
Students will be able to interact with their teacher and fellow students in a class according to their level (for general French) and common interest (for themed workshops).
Standard courses are 20 lessons per week and intensive, 26 lessons.
Students will work on the 4 main language skills, to improve oral and written communication, strengthen the vocabulary and grammatical fundamentals, develop their knowledge of French culture and civilization and express themselves with fluency and ease in different situations.
Why learn French with France Langue?
- Classes provided by a school recognised for the quality of its teaching. Label - Qualité FLE
- A team of native speaker, qualified and experienced teachers
- A rewarding and effective method based on active learning
- Interactions with students from all over the world
- An individualised educational support via our chat groups to guarantee the best progression
- A large choice of courses to adapt to everyone’s needs and availability
- Regular free meetups with French natives. Discussions around a specific theme that varies every week
Special offer – FREE MONTH French course
France Langue is also offering a whole month of online French courses for FREE with its partner frantastique (with no obligation to buy).
With online lessons adapted for post-beginners (from 15 years old), you can learn French daily with an e-mail, a story, and a personalized correction. In each lesson, follow the adventures of Victor Hugo as he explores the Francophone universe. The lessons are humorous, practical and include a wide variety of accents.
For 41 years, France Langue has been welcoming over 7000 students each year from more than 100 different nationalities to its language schools in: Paris, Nice, Bordeaux, Biarritz and in Martinique.