- France Langue Victor Hugo is a lively and vibrant school. It is set in a beautiful town house on 3 floors with its private garden.
- It is situated in the 16th posh district of Paris, a few minutes walking from the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe.
- France Langue Notre-Dame is a school in a university atmosphere, located in the heart of the Latin Quarter, facing Notre-Dame Cathedral. Located in a historical building, right next to a typically Parisian park, all our team is on hand to welcome our students in a remarkable place for a studious stay “à la française”…
- France Langue school is characterised by the high quality of teaching standards and is highly accredited by IALC, Campus France, ATOUT France, and holds the QUALITE FLE label.
- Over 7000 students each year from more than 100 different nationalities creating a real international atmosphere France Langue offers a rich activity program and a real human and cultural adventure!