Purpose and Aims
IALC International Association of Language Centres
IALC is an award-winning association of leading language schools worldwide and our members are independent centres teaching the language where it is spoken. Our schools are run by caring and accessible individuals with a passion for language education.
- To be a dynamic community of language centres delivering high-quality learning experiences worldwide
- To be the leading association for the learning of languages abroad to enhance global communication and understanding
- Learning: this is our service to students and our own philosophy
- Dynamism: we are responsive, competitive and open to change
- Trust: we aim to instil and inspire trust through our service and ethics
- Quality: this is the hallmark of IALC language schools
- Global community: we foster international understanding and collaborate and share across the world
Our mission, vision and values reflect the commitment of all members to language education and international understanding.