To celebrate our partnership with leading technology provider Edvisor, IALC and Edvisor have joined forces to present the IALC Study Travel Seminar Afternoon 2018 on Thursday 19 April in the Royal Hotel Carlton from 14:00.
We will be presenting a lively afternoon of tips, tricks and expert analysis from a range speakers that will be sharing their know-how and technological expertise. All seminars are open to schools, agencies and exhibitor delegates attending the IALC 2018 Bologna Workshop and is an afternoon not to be missed.
Thursday 19 April, 14:00 - 18:00, Royal Hotel Carlton, Bologna:
- 14:00 - 14:10 - Welcome: Introduction to the IALC Study Travel Seminar Afternoon
- 14:10 - 14:55 - Digital Marketing: Online Monitoring - What it is and why you should perform it?
- 15:00 - 15:30 - Ground-breaking Research: The Launch of the IALC 2018 Research Report
- 15:30 - 16:00 - Coffee Break
- 16:00 - 16:30 - Market Insight: Trends and Disappearing Market Segments
- 16:30 - 17:15 - Expert Analysis: Lost & Found: The Adult Language Segment
- 17:15 - 18:00 - Ed Tech Innovations: Recruit More Students, Cheaper and Faster.
Go to bologna.ialc.org to find out more!