Learn Japanese with an Online Summer Course from KAI Japanese Language School.
IALC accredited Japanese language school KAI Japanese Language School in Tokyo is launching an Online Japanese Summer Course for language learners keen to study and experience Japanese!
From the comfort of your home, you can take part in KAI’s Japanese language courses and activities with twice a day classes for students around the world.
Learn Japanese with friends from all over the world on Zoom!
1. The period is from July 6 to August 28 (1 level in 4 weeks)
2. Classes can be taken on a weekly basis (start on Monday). (July 6 or August 3 for complete beginners)
3. Class hours are 8:00-10:50 or 16:00-18:50 (Japan time) (3 x 50-minute classes per day).
4. Activities are available twice a week after class. (They’re included in the tuition)
5. Level 1 to 6 only. JLPT and teen programs are not offered.
6. The class size is from 2 to 10 students.
7. The fee is 29,000 yen per week for Levels 1 to 5 (including materials and activities) and 28,000 yen per week for Level 6 (not including materials but including activities). Level 6 students will be asked to purchase their own material by themselves. (TOBIRA: Gateway to Advanced Japanese).
Even if you can't come to Japan, you can participate in activities that make you feel Japan.
Please click below to find out more about the wonderful activities students can join during the Online Summer Course: