A message from IALC-accredited English Language School Glasgow School of English:
Glasgow School of English is delighted to announce that we are re-opening for face-to-face English classes from Monday 27th July 2020.
Whilst it is great to announce our reopening, we realise that these are no ordinary times and we have been closely following the Scottish government advice to ensure the safety of our students and staff. When we re-open, we will operate with a number of new social distancing measures in place. Among these changes will be:
- Staggered start, end and break times for each class
- Limit to number of students per class
- Specific, zoned, socially distant student breakout areas
- Hand sanitising available at entrances/exits and throughout the School
- Appropriate PPE for teachers and staff
- Rigorous daily hygiene routines throughout the School
From 10th July, you do not have to quarantine for 14 days when you arrive in Scotland if you are arriving from one of the countries or territories listed on the Scottish Government website link below.
Thanks for your continued support.