Choose from 10 languages in 141 IALC accredited year-round & summer centres.
Find a school by language
Find a school by destination
"94% of students at an IALC school would recommend the school to a friend."
IALC hosts and participates in international study travel events throughout the year and now we host Virtual Roadshows too! We hope to see you at an event soon!
- The IALC Virtual Roadshow, Japan, supported by Edvisor Date in 2021 to be confirmed…
The IALC Berlin Workshop, 2022
A live event hosted by GLS Language School Berlin. IALC's first live event since 2019 will be an exclusive workshop in Berlin. Hip, vibrant, cultured and steeped in history, Berlin is the perfect backdrop to meeting with the top independent language schools from around the world. A chance to meet with old friends and meet new ones in person!
This LIVE workshop will be for IALC Partner Agents and IALC member schools and will be by invitation only.
More details to be announced soon…
Become an IALC Approved Agency!
Do you regularly work with 3 or more IALC member schools? If you do then you could apply to become an IALC Approved Agency, get listed on our website and use the IALC Approved Agency logo for a whole year!
What is an IALC Approved Agency?
The New IALC Approved Agency Scheme for agents for was relaunched in 2019. This agency initiative from IALC serves as a badge of recognition for all study abroad agencies around the world that work with IALC schools.
In order to join the scheme, an agency must demonstrate that it has developed successful partnerships with three IALC schools in the preceding 12 months before their application (not including the year 2020).
Why should I apply?
- Stand out in a competitive market.
- IALC Approved Agencies receive the right to use an IALC Approved Agency logo on their websites, marketing and other materials
- Receive an official IALC Approved Agency certificate and access to exclusive marketing materials.
- Get listed on the IALC Approved Agency area of www.ialc.org referring students and IALC schools directly to them.
Interested? Join us in just three steps
- Before making an application it is important that you read and understand our Terms & Conditions for IALC Approved Agencies.
- Tell us more about your business in the application form linked below.
- List 3 IALC schools you have sent students to in the last 12 months.
* IALC Approved Agency Status is valid for one year..
English Language School ACET in Cork, Ireland has become the first school in Ireland to gain a Green Standard School accreditation. Green Standard Schools is a global, not-for-profit association of language schools that are seriously committed to protecting the environment.
LTL Mandarin School is now offering 60 minute online Chinese language classes for five different levels for every hour of the day, seven days a week.
English Language School Emerald Cultural Institute in Dublin is pleased to launch an enhanced offering of virtual study abroad programmes for juniors and adults, allowing us to continue to work with our valued partners and to welcome students from across the world during the Covid-19 pandemic. A number of our programmes have proven popular and resilient during this time and we are proud to work with key partners for the delivery of our innovative programmes.