Following its Qualité fle audit in January 2016, French in Normandy received the highest mark of three stars in all the areas audited.
The French government quality label audits the following areas:
- Quality of the premises, health and safety concerns
- Quality of the Management structure, financial management and sales and marketing
- Quality of the Welcome service, choice of accommodation, quality of accommodation and welcome service
- Quality of the teaching, teachers' conditions of service
- Quality of the courses, course content and organisation for Business and General French and French for specific purposes
French in Normandy was also voted Best French Language School for the third year running by students on educationstars. "This is a tribute to the dedication of the French in Normandy staff and their commitment to quality, " says Owner Eleri Maitland.
Learn French in Rouen, France