Take advantage of this difficult moment to improve your knowledge of the most musical language there is – Italian!
With IALC-accredited language school Piccola Universita Italiana you will learn enjoy a professional, cheerful and productive language learning experience from home.
Students can choose from the two course options available:
ONE-TO-ONE SKYPE LESSONS:
- The Skype lessons are private lessons and can therefore be personalized completely to your needs.
- According to your necessities you might have to bridge grammatical gaps of knowledge, you would like to discuss cultural subjects with your teacher or you need to make progress in your Business Italian.
- The didactic approach is very communicative and the lessons are particularly intensive.
The rates for the online lessons are as follows:
6 lessons - €174
12 lessons - €324
24 lessons - €600
- One lesson unit consists of 45 minutes and we recommend 2 lesson units per Skype session (= 90 minutes).
- SCHEDULE: These lessons can be held whenever you like!
- The lessons still have a discount of 10 %, so for example 24 one-to-one lessons cost € 540!
GROUP COURSE IN SKYPE LESSONS
- The rate of the group courses depend on the amount of weeks you choose!
- For example our classical group course (Course B) costs € 643,50.
- SCHEDULE: The lessons are held from Monday to Friday, usually in the morning, sometimes in the afternoon.
- Further discount, due to the situation is that you will not be charged any inscription fee!
Piccola Università Italiana has two boutique language schools in Tropea and Trieste and has been teaching since 1993. The Italian teachers here are not only limited to teaching the Italian language, but also enable students to gain considerable knowledge of Italian culture, Italian history, Italian politics, Italian music, Italian traditions, Italian cuisine and many other topics.
You will receive a 10% discount on each type of online course (individual or group). To learn more and take advantage of this special offer, book now here! The offer is valid until April 3.