Two IALC language schools claimed top prizes at the 2007 LTM Star Awards, which took place on September 6 during the ALPHE UK 2007 Workshop.
The Malaca Instituto Spanish language school in Malaga, Spain, was voted LTM Star Spanish School. Pictured collecting the award, Ida Willadsen, owner and founder of Malaca Instituto, said: “It is a great honour to receive this award on behalf of all my dedicated team in Málaga. It is especially gratifying that the voting was by the industry professionals, who know more about all the schools than anyone else.”
For the France Langue French language schools in Paris and Nice, winning the award for LTM Star French School for the second successive year was particularly rewarding.
”All of the France Langue team is very proud that the quality of our service has been rewarded a second time. It proves that we don't rest on our laurels with the service we provide,” said Bertrand Piot, director and founder of France Langue.”
The LTM Star Awards are voted for by industry peers. Overall, IALC and its members were nominated in seven different categories, including Star School Association.
Full list of IALC Nominees for the 2007 LTM Star Awards:
• LTM Star School Association: IALC
• LTM Star English Language School, Southern Hemisphere: Good Hope Studies, Cape Town
• LTM Star English Language, School North America: LSC Language Studies Canada, Montreal, Calgary, Toronto and Vancouver
• LTM Star French School: Institut Linguistique Adenet, Montpellier and France Langue, Paris and Nice
• LTM Star Italian School: Linguaviva/Linguadue, Florence and Milan
• LTM Star German School: GLS Campus Berlin, Berlin
• LTM Star Spanish School: Malaca Instituto, Malaga
more info on France Langue French language school
more info on Malaca Instituto Spanish school in Spain