Four carefully selected business development seminars for agents and schools took place at the IALC workshop in Lisbon in April. This month we profile:
Effective Social Media Marketing by Eliza Kruczkowska from Internet Advantage.
In a rapidly changing web environment, this seminar provided valuable information on how to optimise your online presence . Eliza Kruczkowska provided useful tips and backed her recommendations with multiple examples from the industry. Food for thought and for action!
1. Over 1/3 of the world population uses the internet and 61% of those users research products or services online
2. 75% of users do not go past the 1st page of search results in search engines
3. Google changes its search algorythm 500 to 600 times a year
1. To make sure google search engine does not cast out your site, avoid repetitive and irrelevant content, poor links from low quality websites, and slow page load times
2. Write original content (you can get users to contribute on your web pages to ensure originality)
3. Answer comments people make on websites, Facebook or LinkedIn pages
4. Test your web pages on phones and tablets
Effective social media marketing: view the slides