IALC English language school CES Toronto in Canada is thrilled to announce that everyone in Canada aged 12 and above is eligible to receive both doses of the government approved COVID-19 vaccine free of charge!
The current vaccines approved in Canada are Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZenica/ COVISHIELD and Janssen (Johnson and Johnson).
The CES Toronto staff are available to assist their international students with both booking and attending their COVID-19.
- Students arrive in Canada and start their 14-day quarantine period (3 days in a mandatory government approved hotel and then 11 days in CES Toronto’s arranged quarantine location).
- On day 8 of the quarantine period, students will perform a self-administered COVID-19 test (with online guidance from a nurse). Students with negative results will be able to leave their quarantine location at the end of their 14-day period and move to their homestay/ other accommodation.
- After leaving quarantine location; students will be able to book a free COVID-19 vaccine. CES staff members can/will assist the students with this procedure by calling the Public Health Authority to arrange an appointment time for the student. The student will be instructed on how to get to the location and informed of the protocols of the vaccine site.
- A CES staff member will accompany the student to their appointment if required/requested.
- When the students are eligible for their second dose, the same procedure will be followed.
The CES Toronto staff members will check in with their students once both shots are issued to ensure that if they are feeling any of the side effects or discomfort, they can direct them to the proper channels.
Download the CES document here.
Learn more about