In September 2015, Bournemouth Business School International (BBSI) launches its latest University Pathway: the International Year One Diploma in Business Studies (IYD). The IYD leads to Years 2 and 3 of the BA (Hons) degree courses in Business Studies at Bournemouth University.
Key features of the IYD:
- IYD students are automatically considered fordirect entry onto Year 2 on a choice of five BA (Hons) courses.
- The IYD runs for just 24 weeks and can therefore be studied on a 6-month Short-Term Study Visa.
- IYD has up to five entry dates per year, so students who miss their academic year entry with another provider now have a second chance to enrol.
- IYD tuition fees are less than GBP 8,000, and there is also a saving on living and accommodation because the course is only 24 weeks.
- IYD minimum English entry level is equivalent to IELTS 5.0/CEFR B2.
BBSI launches University Pathway to Business Studies at Bournemouth University