Bournemouth Business School International (BBSI) has introduced some new Fast Track programmes for 2012/13.
The BBSI Fast-Track courses are available in three categories:
- Vocational Courses at Certificate, Higher-Certificate and Diploma levels for students wishing to improve their professional skills and knowledge for their career before returning to their country to work.
- University Foundation Courses at Higher-Certificate and Diploma levels for students wishing to prepare for a first degree at a UK university.
- Pre-Masters Courses at Certificate, Higher-Certificate and Diploma levels for students wishing to prepare for a Postgraduate course in the UK.
The courses meet the demand among international students for quality programmes that allow them to reach their training objectives in a shorter time. They are also a more cost-effective study solution.
The 34-lesson (25.5 hour) weekly fast-track study programmes enable students to study certain concepts and learn specific communication skills associated with careers or further study in their chosen field. Each course includes the following elements:
- 20 lessons (15 hours) weekly in specialised subject lessons
- 4 lessons (3 hours) weekly in either professional skills, academic study
skills, or advanced study skills
- 10 lessons (7.5 hours) weekly in English Language, or IELTS preparation
Please contact BBSI for prices and course descriptions at firstname.lastname@example.org