Become an IALC Approved Agency
The New IALC Approved Agency Scheme for agents for was relaunched in 2019. This exciting new agency initiative from IALC serves as a badge of recognition for all study abroad agencies around the world that work with IALC schools.
What is an IALC Approved Agency?
In order to join the scheme, an agency must demonstrate that it has developed successful partnerships with three IALC schools in the preceding 12 months before their application.
Why should I apply?
- IALC Approved Agencies stand out in a competitive market.
- IALC Approved Agencies receive the right to use an IALC Approved Agency logo on their websites, marketing and other materials
- They receive an official IALC Approved Agency certificate and access to exclusive marketing materials.
- They receive a listing on the IALC Approved Agency area of www.ialc.org referring students and IALC schools directly to them.
- IALC Approved Agency Status is valid for one year.
- In order to be accepted as an IALC Approved Agency for the year, all you need to do is complete the simple application form and list three IALC schools you have worked with in the preceding 12 months before applying.
Interested? Join us in just three steps
- Before making an application it is important that you read and understand our Terms & Conditions for IALC Approved Agencies.
- Tell us more about your business in the application form linked below.
- List 3 IALC schools you have sent students to in the last 12 months.
If you have any queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hybrid Language Classes with IALC - A Vision of the Future
What is a Hybrid Language Class?
Hybrid Learning is a mix of online and classroom learning which enables students to fully participate in language courses whilst achieving social distancing at the same time.
A group of IALC schools has created guidelines for developing best practice, so that the high standards that epitomise IALC schools also run through these Hybrid classes. The presentation below concentrates on the benefits of Hybrid classes, not just for now, but also for the long-term future. Hybrid classes should not be seen as just a product that bridges the gap during these times; hybrid should be seen as an extremely viable addition to an agency’s portfolio. Student feedback has been extremely positive.
IALC schools have always represented the best quality language schools all over the world. This high standard is even more important now that schools have moved to online and Hybrid courses.
Robin Adams, President of IALC
Dr Francesca Romana Memoli, Accademia Italiana
Christina Rüger, Dialoge – Bodensee Sprachschule