Welcome back Face to Face Workshops!
The world’s best language travel event is back and will now take place from 23-25 May 2022 in one of Europe’s coolest student cities, Berlin!
We are so excited to be able to once more meet all of our old friends and new business partners in person. We can't wait to share stories over a glass of cool Barvarian ale and share our new courses with you.
Meet all your students’ needs in one workshop!
- 10 languages provided
- Thousands of course types offered
- Meet with IALC-accredited schools centrally located in over 120 stunning destinations around the world
- High-level networking with schools and service providers both during the day and at our prestigious evening events
- Marketing seminars from the industry’s best gurus
- Visit our host school GLS German Language School Berlin
- Visit BWS Germanlingua in Berlin
- Fam-Trips, discover IALC schools around Germany
100% of agents rated the:
“Range of schools” as good to excellent.
“Networking opportunities” as good to excellent.
“Evening events” as good to excellent.
the 2019 IALC Workshop as a success for them.
Don't just take our word for it...
Take a look back at the 2019 IALC Workshop in Seville and see why IALC Workshops are the best places to do business with IALC accredited schools from around the world.
The IALC Experience
The IALC Workshop provides a perfect balance between business, learning and fun. You will enjoy first-class entertainment and hospitality, showcasing our incredible host city of Berlin.
The IALC 2022 Berlin Workshop will attract the best agencies and education consultants from around the world and will offer opportunities to:
- Network and develop business with the directors and owners of IALC language schools worldwide.
- Keep up-to-date with industry issues and trends.
- Visit Berlin: a classic study travel destination.
- Enjoy optional fam-trips across Germany.
Who will you meet?
- Educators: The educators at our Workshop are the IALC-accredited language centres from around the world. With a fantastic range of destinations and language programmes for all ages and needs, the IALC Workshop is the best specialist language travel workshop in the industry!
- Study travel agencies: We welcome registrations from active language travel and study abroad agencies - large or small companies, established and new businesses. With limited places at the IALC Workshop, we review registrations individually, based on productivity, market and potential, with the aim of bringing a wide and balanced range of agencies to meet our member schools.
- Exhibitors: Stands are available at the IALC Workshop for service providers wishing to meet Agents, Educators or other Exhibitors. Find out more about exhibiting, sponsoring and advertising.