IALC and seven of its member language schools have been nominated by language travel agents for the 2007 LTM Star Awards. Among the IALC language school nominees are two of last year’s winners: France Langue, based in Paris and Nice, and Linguaviva/Linguadue in Florence and Milan.
Giorgia Biccelli, Head of International Relations at Linguaviva/Linguadue, said the Italian schools were thrilled to be short-listed a second time. Emphasising the role agencies in making Linguaviva/Linguadue a success, she said: “Agencies deliver a truly important service in counselling and guiding the student’s choice. It is beneficial to work together with our partners who have the best understanding of local market trends and can give us input and suggestions to meet changing circumstances and new challenges.”
IALC is also nominated for a second year running, having won the inaugural LTM Star School Association award in 2006. Commenting on the eight IALC nominations, Giorgia Biccelli said:
“This means that our daily work is appreciated and that we all share a common goal of delivering quality services to our students.”
The full list of IALC Nominees for the 2007 LTM Star Awards:
• LTM Star School Association: IALC
• LTM Star English Language School, Southern Hemisphere: Good Hope Studies, Cape Town
• LTM Star English Language, School North America: LSC Language Studies Canada, Montreal, Calgary, Toronto and Vancouver
• LTM Star French School: Institut Linguistique Adenet, Montpellier and France Langue, Paris and Nice
• LTM Star Italian School: Linguaviva/Linguadue, Florence and Milan
• LTM Star German School: GLS Campus Berlin, Berlin
• LTM Star Spanish School: Malaca Instituto, Malaga
Pictured with their 2006 awards are: Jan Capper (IALC), Jean-Francois Vouilloux (France Langue) and Giorgia Biccelli (Linguaviva/Linguadue).