Study abroad agencies that work regularly and professionally with IALC language schools can become official IALC Partners.
What are the benefits?
The scheme is free and rewards agencies that represent IALC's high-quality member schools and advise students responsibly with official recognition from IALC. As an Partner Agent, you get:
- An official logo to use in your publicity (website, brochures, etc)
- Listing on the IALC website
- Exclusive offers from IALC members
- Certificate and window stickers
How to apply
Before you apply, check first that you meet all the criteria. We only process applications that meet all these conditions:
- Your agency has been established for a minimum of 2 years.
- You have sent at least 5 students per centre to at least 5 IALC centres (= minimum 25 students) belonging to 3 different IALC members in the 12 months before applying.
Definition of centre: Estudio Sampere has 5 centres: Alicante, Alicante, Madrid, Salamanca Cuenca & Havana. Count each centre to which you've sent 5 or more students separately.
Definition of member: Estudio Sampere (Alicante, Madrid, Salamanca Cuenca & Havana) is 1 member.
Example of 5 centres from 3 different members: Estudio Sampere Madrid, Estudio Sampere Salamanca, Estudio Sampere Alicante, BWS Germanlingua Berlin, Galway Cultural Institute.
- Your agency operates in a way that is consistent with the IALC Code of Ethics.
- Your agency is in good standing (no problems) with its IALC partner schools.
We check all applications with the schools and do our best to answer you within 30 days.
If you meet all the criteria...
If you don’t yet send 5 students to 5 different IALC schools ...
If you applied in the past but didn't succeed...
- Keep supporting IALC schools and please apply again when you meet the conditions!
Contact us for more information